Monday, June 13, 2011

Missing Ohio

As you know from my previous post, my mom is in Ohio at the moment. My grandpa (her step dad) passed away. We usually make a yearly trip down anyway, but she went a little early to help my grandma get everything together.

I am so missing my grandma and Ohio right now. I wish I was there so bad! There is just something about that place that is so peaceful. It's in the middle of no where so there isn't much to do but that's the beauty of it.

I didn't get to go last summer because of the wedding and then don't get to go this summer due to bedrest. The last time I saw my grandma was at my great grandma's funeral (October 2009). She is probably coming here in the fall for a visit though. I'm definitely looking forward to it!

So I though I'd share a few pictures from previous trips...



The Road That My Grandma Lives On

Gravel Driveway



The House

Back of the House

Pond in the Backyard


The Pond is Full of Frogs!


Field Next Door

Another of the Field Next Door
Creek Down the Road

Lake Eerie at Sunset

Lake Eerie at Sunset







Rest in Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment