Monday, July 4, 2011

Update! 3 More days!

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update. 3 more days until I'm induced. We talked to my doctor yesterday about it and it sounds like she's actually going to start the whole process on Wednesday evening and then really get it going Thursday morning. She predicts we'll have him Thursday (July 7th) afternoon/early evening.

We are so excited but still nervous. As it gets closer, I get more scarred. I just hope everything goes well. I know it's all going to be worth it once I have a my little man in my arms. It's so just weird to think that we're going to be a family of 3 in 3 days! Seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant (sorta...parts went real slow haha).

I'm still real bored but at least I'm comfortable now. I'm sleeping fairly well at night. I know I'm going to need to sleep, so I'm trying to get as much as possible. My blood pressure goes up and down. It's not a good thing when my blood pressure goes up but it definitely helps remind us why we're there. We're definitely not staying in the hospital for no reason.

Here's a few pictures a took yesterday:


I Love Him!



Best Ice in the World! : )

NST Monitors


Monitor in our Room


Baby Warmer (Empty for Now but Not for Long)


Baby Bump! (So LOW...it sits in my lap lol)


Can You Tell I'm Bored? ; )


Me! : )


So Happy to be Out of Bed for a Minute!!


<3

1 comment:

  1. Hey you beautiful girl! I must tell you that you are by far the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen. And can I tell you how happy I am for you. I know we didn't know each other too well but I am really proud of you Sarah. You are a great example of faith and joy! I hope all goes well with the delivery. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete