Thursday, June 23, 2011

Doctor's Appointment Update

Another good doctor's appointment!

My blood pressure has come down. In my second trimester it was hovering around 144/68 (normal is 120/80). That wasn't cool. It was 121/80 this time! Yay!

Dr. Halderman seems to think once I'm off bedrest (1 week and counting) I will go into labor and have him. She says since I'm 34 weeks now the only thing they will do if I start contracting is give me IV fluids and maybe demerol. If that doesn't work, then I get to have him! That's very exciting to me! Regardless, I only have 5 more weeks to go a.k.a. 35 days...if he decides to go to full term.

She said I can go off bedrest at 36 weeks. I just have to take it easy until 37 weeks. I'm so excited!! Seriously can not wait!

When she was using the doppler to measure his heartrate he had the hiccups and was kicking up a storm. So cute!

Ummm I think that's basically it. Short and sweet. I go back in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment