Saturday, June 4, 2011

Baby Shower

My baby shower was on May 21st. I had just been put on bedrest so I wasn't able to do much other than recline in a chair. That's ok though. At least I wasn't in the hospital and able to have a shower.

It was great! I'm so thankful for everyone who came! Especially Amy and Amanda for planning everything. You girls are great!

We had chicken salad sandwhiches, a veggie tray, and a fruit salad to eat. The chicken salad sandwhiches were so good! My mouth is watering just thinking about them! We also had the most amazing cupcakes made by Mattie. They were way cute too! And of course we had my favorite drink...lemonade!

Here are a few pictures:


Jason and I the Morning of the Shower
Adorable Diaper Cake Made by Amy

Puppy on Top of the Diaper Cake...SO CUTE!

A Few of the Cupcakes

More Cupcakes! The Elephants were my favorite!

Balloon

Close up of Balloon


Here are the gifits I got (THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE):



































Once again I can't stress how thankful I am to everyone who came and made the shower so wonderful! You all are amazing and I love you so much!


Thank You!!

1 comment:

  1. Cutest baby shower ever seen! Liking these cup cakes a lot. My friend also arranged one for her sister few days back. Accessory cake was beautifully designed and catering part was done in a great manner. Liked the sober décor done at event venues in such less time. Mexican dishes were repeatedly taken by guests.

    ReplyDelete