Sunday, April 10, 2011

25 Weeks Pregnant!



I'm 25 weeks and 4 days pregnant now. Mason is now the size of a rutabaga (whatever that is lol) which is 13.5 inches. He weighs about 1.5 pounds. Baby fat is continueing to fill in; creating a smoother look. Mason's hair is growing in more and developing texture and color. Go Mason go!


I can't believe there is only 15 more weeks until I'll be holding my son! So crazy to think about! I am so excited! I think time has been going much faster lately. We have a lot to do and now too much time to do it. We'll get it done though.


We went to home depot yesterday and picked out a paint color for his room. It's called millstone I think. Not positive though. Anyway...it's this really nice very light blue color. Perfect baby boy color in my opinion. Jason is going to paint sometime in the next few weeks.


I felt pretty good this week. The only difference I've noticed is I'm starting to get more and more tried (again). I used to take a nap when I got home from work because I wanted to and loved nap time. Now I HAVE to take a nap. It's not a short nap either, it's 1-2 hours long.


I bought Mason's coming home outfit. It's so adorable. It's coming in the mail, so I don't have a picture but I'll take one once it arrives. It's a white onsie with blue stones on it that say baby boy. I'm gonna have him wear light blue socks and a light blue hat with it too. He's gonna look so cute!


LuLu has been super sick this week. I had to take her to the vet on monday. Poor little gal has horrible allergies, so she's in a steroid for that. She also has been having real bad tummy issues and has pills for that too. She's been getting better but still ins't 100%. All she's been eating is rice with a probiotic powder in it cause that's all her little tummy can handle. I'm gonna boil her some chicken tomorrow and see how she handles it. Then maybe we can start introducing her food back into her diet.


We went to my nephew's blessing today. What a little cutie! I'm so happy we got to be there for that. After we got to spend time with family. I love spending time with family. Especially on Sundays.


We have dinner with my parents every Sunday and tonight my mom got creme brule. AHHH!!! It was so GOOD!!!! Definitely one of my most favorite treats in the whole wide world! I really want to learn how to make it one day. I just don't know if I could ever master crystalizing the top. Never know till I try though, right? ; )


Check back next week for my 26 week update!

No comments:

Post a Comment