Thursday, June 23, 2011

35 Weeks Pregnant!



We made it another week! 35 weeks done 5 to go!


This week has been pretty quiet. Not too much to talk about about. Pretty much the same as last week.


Last night I started having cramps with a few contractions here and there. Nothing really to be worried about. No consistency. However, the contractions and cramping has continued all day today and is still happening. They still aren't consistent though. I don't know if anything will come of them or not.


My baby belly also looks a lot lower today. I think he may have dropped last night. Not sure, it could be the shirt I wore today. My mom and Jason think it looks lower too though.


I think Mason has been dancing in my rib cage. Ouch! Poor little guy feels just as squished as I do...possibly more.


One more week of bedrest and counting! YAY!! I seriously can not wait to go out! I'm hoping I can go swimming. I have been wanting to go swimming for weeks! I forgot to ask at my appointment, so I'll have to ask at the next one.


Like I said, everything is basically the same from last week. I can't really think of any changes. Sooo that's basically it. If I think of anything I'll post it in the next update. Hopefully by then there will be more to update on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment