Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Neurologist Appointment

I had my neurologist appointment yesterday. It went well, I guess. She can't do much for me since I'm pregnant; just told me to get riboflavin (vitamin B-2 I think?) and come back in a month.

She doesn't think it's a tumor or a clot or anything like that. Thank goodness. Just how my body is adjusting to pregnancy. Aren't I lucky? So no MRI to CT for now. If it doesn't get better, we may have to go down that road though. Let's hope not!

Honestly, I'm glad she didn't perscribe a bunch of medicine. I probably wouldn't have taken it anyway. If it were just me I was worrying about, then fine. Medicine it is! But I also have to worry about my baby. Everything I take, she/he takes too. I don't want to medicate my child.

We'll she what happens...

OH! I just wanted to thank everyone who wished me luck and prayed for me. You are all amazing! THANK YOU! It means the world to me! Really, it does. Also, thank you mom for taking me to all my appointments and being there for me. Best mom ever! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment