Tuesday, February 22, 2011

17 Weeks Pregnant!

No picture this week. Sorry! Next week for sure...

Well, I kinda let this get behind. Whoops! I'm almost 18 weeks now and just posting 17 weeks. One day I'll get this thing up to date!

So baby is now the size of an onion and has now mastered simple reflexes such as swallowing, sucking and blinking. Fat is starting to form under baby's skin and will continue to do so in the later months. Baby's skeleton is from soft cartilage to bone, and baby can move her/his joints. Sweat glands are also starting to develop.

I got a cold last Tuesday. That sucked. I'm still getting over it. It's one thing to get a cold be able to take something for it. But to not be able to taking something is miserable. Man it is not fun. So all of you people that get a cold and can take medicine but don't, I have no sympathy for you! Get over it and take the pills while you still can!!

The migraines have been pretty bad lately. I think it's because of the cold though. I really hope that's what it's from.

Let's just say I'm SO READY to feel healthy and good again...

6 days till we find out our baby's gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment