Monday, January 31, 2011

14 Weeks Pregnant!

I've been getting a little behind on these posts. It's been a bad week....

First off! Baby is now the size of a lemon and can make facial expressions. Baby can grasp now and might be sucking his/her thumb. Also untra-fine downy hair called lanugois starting to develop on baby's body. Baby's liver had started making bile and the spleen has started helping in the production of red blood cells.

Well this past week was not a good one. The near fainting spells have been getting worse and I got a migraine every day for 6 days. Migraines are BAD but these were some of the WORST I have EVER had! With the worst one I couldn't even walk in a straight line. I literally felt like I was on a boat. After that I decided to call me doctor. They got me in right away and refered me to a neurologist (no working or driving for a while). I see her today, I'm really nervous.

Everything with baby is great though! That's a releif! My doctor was impressed with my baby bump (it's not fat...yay!) and when she was using the doppler to hear the heartbeat, baby kept moving around so she had to chase her/him around. It was so cute! haha

I'll post later on my neurologist appointment. (no belly picture yet...soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment