Monday, February 28, 2011

18 Weeks Pregnant!

Well looks like we may not have a picture for this week either! Sorry guys! Maybe later today.

Anyway! Baby is now the size of a sweet potato and is amazingly mobile; passing the time yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around baby's nerves and will continue to form for a year after baby is born. Go baby go!

We find out baby's gender TODAY!!!! So far most everyone (including Jason and myself) thinks she/he is a girl! We are so excited to see our little one again. Last time we saw her/him, she/he looked like a little blinking blob. Now she/he is actually gonna look like baby! It's going to be a very special experience. I can't wait!

I hope she/he cooperates so we can know the gender. I read that if you drink orange juice 30 minutes before your appointment, it makes the baby more active. I got some over the weekend and will definitely be drinking it before my appointment!

Hopefully I'll post the results tonight : )

No comments:

Post a Comment