Sunday, February 13, 2011

16 Weeks Pregnant!

Baby is now the size of an avoccado. Tiny bones in baby's ears are forming so baby can now pick up my voice. Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in. Baby's taste buds are still forming as well. Go baby go!

I've been feeling sooo much better this week! Thank goodness! Being able to rest more is really helping. Naps are my saving grace. I only got one migraine but was able to get rid of it with tylenol and a nap. No heavy meds! Yess!

The fainting spells are still happening but they seem to be only in the morning now. I know I just need to sit or lay down and drink some water when they happen. So those are basically under control.

I think I've been feeling more movement from baby this week. Still not positive if it's her/him or not, but I'm going to continue thinking it is! : )

I definitely feel like I have a legit baby bump now. I don't just look fat. Well, at least to me. Jason says it looks like a baby bump too. My clothes are starting to get tighter and tighter. I have a feeling I'm not gonna be able to wait till my birthday (mid march) to get maternity clothes. I'm gonna try though! We'll see how that goes. I already checked out some of the stores and I think the clothes are super cute and I'm really excited. Who doesn't like new clothes?!

Waiting for my next appointment has been driving me crazy! I can't wait to find out the gender! Everytime I look at baby stuff I get so frustrated because it's all so cute but so gender specific. So I have to wait. I told Jason that as soon as I find out, I'm going shopping. He said not to bring him cause he doesn't want to know how much I spend. Probably a good plan!

14 days till we find out our baby's gender! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment