Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentines Day!





Happy Valentines Day (last week haha)!! So I woke up on Valentines morning and did my normal morning routine. Jason usually doesn't get up until after I'm out of the shower and done with my hair. So I was very surprised to find this when I came out of the bathroom...








Jason had decorated the whole apartment with Valentines day decorations!! Best husband ever! I was so surprised!
He even got me my favorite Valentines day candy! Those hearts with words on them! Reading the words is just half the yummy goodness : )
Later that night he took me to olive garden. YUM! So good. Now if only I hadn't have gotten a migraine. Ugh! Oh well. I'm not gonna talk about that.
So thank you so much to my wonderful husband for making my Valentines day so very special! I love you Jason!!

No comments:

Post a Comment