Sunday, January 23, 2011

13 Weeks Pregnant!

This week baby is the size of a peach and is able to move and flex those little arms and legs. Baby's motor skills are starting to work. Fingerprints have formed on baby's tiny fingertips. Awww! Go baby go!

Well, the nausea has been getting better and better. I only have it every once in a while. The migraines are still getting worse...the near fainting spells as well. Yesterday, while we were in the checkout at wal-mart (of all places), I had the worst near fainting spell yet. I got super thirtsy so I ran over and got a water bottle and started drinking. Hoping that would help. Definitely didn't. My legs started to go numb and I felt like I couldn't stand, so Jason had to hold me up (thanks honey). Everything got super super bright and then started to go black. I felt like I wasn't getting enough air and also very sick to my stomach. Jason had to pratically drag/carry me over to a chair. I started sweating like crazy and Jason said my lips were turning blue. SCARY! Thank goodness it passed pretty quickly once I sat down.

I wonder what the next weeks has in store.......

No comments:

Post a Comment