Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Smell Like a Lemon Drop!

I Love Burts Bees! They carry some of the best skin care products you can get, in my opinion. Soooo, of course I'm going to use there Mama Bee line. Mama Bee is specially formulated for pregnant women. I LOVE IT!



The body oil is probably my favorite. It smells like lemon drops! YUM! Also calming. It's also not like other oils that just sit on top of your skin and make it well...oily. It absorbs really fast and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and silky smooth. Who wouldn't love that?!


The belly balm is great too! It's so smooth and creamy! It also absorbs really quickly. I can tell I'm really going to love it when my belly is bigger (I have a small bump).

My skin feels so smooth and hydrated! I'm a very happy lady : )

No comments:

Post a Comment