Sunday, March 27, 2011

23 Weeks and 4 Days Pregnant!

Something is freaking out and the spacing is weird on this so it's gonna look like one big paragraph. Sorry!! I tired to fix it several times but as you can see...it didn't work. Sooo I'm 23 weeks and 4 days pregnant. This week little Mason is the size of a large mango (11.5 in) and can now feel me moving around. Blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare him for breathing and his hearing has become more keen. The cochlea (inner ear mechanism that houses all the components of hearing) has fully formed. Go Mason go! 17 weeks to go! This week hasn't been the best. Lots of migranes and tummy upsets. I think I may have had a stomach virus or something. The weather was kind of weird this week; I think that had something to do with the migraines. Here's to hoping next week is better! Mason has been kicking up a storm. I LOVE it! Being able to feel him squirming around truely makes me day. He seems to be more active around 4 pm-6pm and then a little bit after dinner before bed and from 4 am-7 am. I think I'm starting to figure out his sleep/wake schedule. Jason was able to feel Mason kick for the first time last night. That was really a special experience. I'm hoping within the next few weeks he'll be able to feel him more and more. It was a pretty quiet week. LuLu has basically healed completely from her surgery. She's doing great. We got her a new toy that was supposed to be super tough and for dogs that destroy toys. She killed it in 30 minutes. Let's just say she was determined. Check back next week for more updates! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment