Monday, March 21, 2011

22 Weeks and 5 Days Pregnant!

Mkay...no picture this week cause I feel like a huge fattie. This probably will be pretty scattered and I might forgot some stuff; I've had a migraine since yesterday. UGH!

Anyway. Baby Mason is now the size of a spaghetti squash and weights about a pound! Yay! His lips, eyelids and eyebrows are becoming more distinct. Inside Mason's belly, his pancreas is developing steadily. Go Mason go! We love you little man!

I had a great birthday! My mom made me beef tenderloin, mashed potatos, brocholi, and rolls. It was so delicious!! She also made me a chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting. Do I have an awesome mom or what?! Jason's parents also had a birthday celebration for me and his dad on Friday. It was really fun to get to celebrate my birthday with both families. Love you guys! Just think...next birthday I'll be able to celebrate with my little one!

We got lulu spayed (fixed) on Thursday. She handled the surgery really well. We got to take her home on Friday. She was SO excited to see me and my mom. Her incision looks really good and she seems to be leaving it alone, most of the time. She still tries to run and jump around so we have to keep her in her crate a lot more to keep her calm. She is a lot slower though. She's getting better everyday. LuLu should be able to return to normal activity by Thursday! So only 2 more days! You can do it LuLu!

I felt pretty good last week. Kinda tired from the time change. I've never had an issue with the time changes before but this one really hit me hard. I didn't sleep well all week and was exhauted. I got a migraine yesterday and can't get rid of it. I think it's from lack of sleep. I'm really hoping I don't have to take my migraine medicine. I hate taking that stuff!

That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment