Sunday, March 13, 2011

21 Weeks Pregnant!!

Well I'm 21 weeks pregnant! 19 more to go! Baby Mason is now the size of a carrot (a full size one not a mini baby one). He is now beginning to swallow amniotic fluid and absorbing small amounts of sugar from that fluid. Mason's eyebrows and lids are now present. Go Mason go!

I got ANOTHER cold this week (second one in 3 weeks). I am so sick of being sick!!! I just want to be able to hear and breathe out of my nose. Apparently that is too much to ask of my immune system right now. It started on monday (3/7) soooo I'm hoping I'm completely better by my birthday this wednesday (3/16). We'll see.

We took a tour of our hospital yesterday. That was pretty cool. The birthing rooms are huge and really nice. I really liked them. The postpartum rooms not so much. But oh well. They are nice enough. I think we're going to start taking classes soon. So that should be fun...

We went to a store called kid to kid yesterday. That is seriously such a magical store! We got a play mat for Mason for only $20!! Those things are ususally over $100! It looks brand new too. We also got some super cute outfits. I am in love with this store! I think we'll be spending a lot of time in it haha.

I feel like my belly has really popped out this week. I love it. My belly button is also starting to get more shallow. I guess it looks normal now; before it was an EXTREME iny. My mom took me maternity clothes shopping for my birthday. She got me a bunch of super cute clothes. Thanks mom and dad!

My birthday is on Wednesday. I'll be 21! That is so crazy to think about. I can't believe I'm turning 21...weird! I'm pretty excited. My mom is going to make me a special dinner and one of her amazing cakes. Can't wait! I absolutely love her cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment