Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Honeymoon: So Long Fun Ship! Until We Meet Again...





The last night of the cruise Jason and I found the adult only lounge. You had to be 21 or older to be there, sooo shhh...don't tell! Anyway! We wanted some peace and quiet so we decided it would be a good idea to spend most of our day at sea (our last day) there. Too bad everyone else had the same idea too. It was packed! Like woah packed! But at least it was quiet and relaxing...


After giving up on the adult lounge, Jason and I discovered...CHOCOLATE SUSHI!! SO DELICIUOS! Words cannot describe the amazingness....
After the chocolate sushi, I fell into a chocolate induced coma. I was so exhausted, I couldn't stay awake! Apparently, Jason thought it was cute to take pictures of me...
See...told you we still had the pig/dog! haha


Our last night of the cruise *tear* we found a heart as our towel animal. I guess it's not an animal but it was cute. Plus there was mint chocolate too! So yummy!!
Overall, our honeymoon was amazing! We had such a great time! I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband that planned everything so well. It was perfect! The best part was spending each and every moment with the love of my life. I love you Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment