Monday, October 4, 2010

Bats: The Latest Trend

Yes...you heard me. Bats will be the latest trend one day. Simply because they are SO CUTE! Everyone probably thinks I'm crazy now but for real they are way cute. I have proof.....
SEE! How precious is that?! It's like a little chihuahua with wings! I should make my own line of bat harnesses and clothes. People will be able to take there winged friend out for a...fly! Haha get it...a fly!

Ever since I was young, I've wanted to volunteer at a bat sanctuary but you have to get a rabies shot, so I never got around it. When Jason and I were on our nightly walk tonight we saw a bat box and it brought back all the memories. This lady came to my school (I think I was in 5th or 6th grade) and showed us some bats. I fell in love with them!

So I just thought I would share that with everyone. Bats aren't the evil blood sucking creatures everyone thinks they are....

No comments:

Post a Comment