Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Every year my family goes to the pumpkin patch together. I LOVE this tradition! It's so fun and really puts us all in the fall mood. This year was Jason's first year to go and he LOVED it too. Here are a few pictures from the event...

Katie was home from Tech from the weekend so she got to come too! YAY! I'm so happy she was able to go. It's really nice to have her home. We all missed her!
Jason riding the "horse" lol ; )


This little cow had tiny horns. I thought they were so CUTE! Gotta love the baby cows! Did I mention we got to meet them. Teehee!







Goats galore! This place is known for it's goats. They were all over the place. They eat straight from the little food cups too!


This cow was so stinkin cute! Loved it!





Longhorn and longhorn babies! They were very friendly and loved to be fed. They loved my mom!

Great picture of mom and dad!



Jason found the biggest pumpkin! It was HUGE and so heavy! How do people even take that thing home?! Woah...


Some of the pumpkins were way weird. Evil looking!

We will most definitely be back! Can't wait till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment