Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter and Pregnancy Update

Hope everyone had a very happy Easter! We sure did. Such a great first Easter as a married couple. It was really nice to be able to spend time together as well as with our families.

On Saturday night, we decided to brave the storms and go to Target for some last minute Easter candy so we could make Easter baskets for each other. We kinda went a bit overboard...as you can see. We're going to have Easter candy forever now! I don't think we'll ever eat it all. Then again, knowing us we probably will HAHA!




It was really fun to make the baskets together. It was really hard not to eat the candy though. Everyone knows you have to wait till Easter to eat the candy. Unwritten rule!

Jason and his Easter basket. So much candy! He was so happy!!

Me and my Easter basket! Yummy!

LuLu bear on Easter morning. She was so excited! She wouldn't stop jumping all over the place. We got an air shot of her! What a cutie...

Every year my family colors eggs! I love this tradition.


Mom and dad on Easter. They made such an amazing meal!

Easter dinner! We had the most delicious ham of all time! Holy cow it was so amazing! Best ham we've ever had! We also made mashed potatoes, candied yams, green beans, salad, and rolls. My mouth is watering just thinking about it...

Here is the lemon meringue pie my mom made! Oh man was it good! She makes the best pies!

Eggs from the Easter egg hunt. Jason and my sister, Katie, tied in the first round. So we had to do a sudden death round. We hid one egg in a very difficult location and whoever found it first, won. Katie won! Congrats Katie!

Here is my 27 weeks pregnant picture. I didn't get around to posting an update. Nothing new really happened though. If I think of anything I'll post it in my next update. I'm 28 weeks today, so that update will be soon!


Happy Easter everyone! He is risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment