Sunday, April 17, 2011

26 Week Pregnant!




Wow! What a week! I should say weekend! First off, I'm 26 weeks and 4 days pregnant now. Baby Mason is now the size of a hothouse cucumber (14 inches) and weighs about 1.75 pounds. His brain and lungs are much more developed this week. Go Mason go! 14 weeks to go!

Jason painted Mason's nursery yesterday. The color is absolutely PERFECT!!! Exactly what we wanted. Not too light of a blue that you can't see it but not too dark that it screams boy blue. Perfect. Then today Jason set up his crib and changing table. I put his all his bedding together. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Words cannot describe how absolutely perfect his nursery is. Exactly what I dreamed of. The elephants are precious. Super cute theme.


I'll post pictures as soon as I take some.

Jason worked so hard! He did all that work in only 2 days. He is so awesome and I am so blessed to have him as my husband. Thanks honey!!

I felt GREAT this week until the weather freaked out. Everytime the weather changes or we have storms I get a migraine. So I think I would have been migraine free for the first week in a long time had the weather not been bad. Other than that, everything is pretty much the same. Still tried and loving my naps!


We went to the temple wednesday evening. It was so nice to be in that wonderful atmosphere. Great middle of the week treat.


Check back next week!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,
    I absolutely love your expectant mother comments as pertaining to the size of a fruit or vegetable. It really paints a picture. You are going to be the best mom ever. And maybe some day I'll get to meet you in person.
    Aunt Laurie

    ReplyDelete