Friday, September 10, 2010

He's All I Need...

Sorry I have been an epic fail at keeping this thing updated. I need to do better! As you can see we've been pretty busy running errands and working.

I have something way more important to talk about than all that though. His name is Jason aka my wonderful husband. I am so blessed to have him, he is so good to me. There has been a lot of drama in our life lately. Some people may think it's newly wed drama/fighting with Jason blah blah blah. I want to assure everyone that is definitely not the case. Unfortunetley, a lot of people have been causing unnecessary and hurtful drama.

Whatever. None of it matters. If people want to be rude to us that is there choice and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it! I have come to this realization after many sleepless nights. It's definitely not worth losing sleep over. That's what they want and they are not gonna get it anymore.

"Friends" will come and go but family is forever. Jason is my forever. He is all that matters and all I need. He has been my saving grace through this whole terrible ordeal. Whenever I'm having a rough day or just flat out upset he is right there making me laugh and me cheering up. He knows exactly what to do and when to do it. I love him so much. "Friends" will let me down. Jason will not. He's there for me and always has my back.

Heavently father truley blessed me by bringing Jason into my life and I can't thank Him enough! I love you Jason....

No comments:

Post a Comment